Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Tri-Annual Check In



I'm not gonna promise to blog more. It won't happen. I have been really busy the last few months and it doesn't look like changing, so no empty promises.

I'm home alone at the moment. Hayley is away with Dale and Kerri. We bought an awesome weekend away through Wicount at Bushmans Hide, unfortunately I have been so busy at work that I had to cancel. So I'm the Macauley Culkin of Farrarmere until Tuesday.

I joked earlier that it's gonna be Summer Camp for the dogs and me for the next 2 days. It's not Summer Camp. I'm just sitting here sulking. This house is Hayley. With her not here, it just isn't the same.



I said on Twitter earlier that I'm the worst bachelor in the world and I am. I always have these big ideas about how much I'm gonna do and how much fun it's gonna be. It never works out like that. Never. I just sit and pine for my wife as soon as she's gone. Pathetic, I know.

The worst is that she's in an area with NO cellphone reception. Nothing, nada. So I can't even chat to her. It sucks.

So thank you for hearing me out. I know it's not fun listening to an emotional man on a Sunday night, just before Carte Blacnhe nogal. I apologise.

Please listen to My favourite song at the moment.. It is amazeballs.

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Aw, what a sweet husband you are!

And I was wondering where Hayley was, she's been VERY quiet. Complete unlike her.

Hope she's back soon x

The Running Golfer said...

Aaaww, thank you Shayne.. :)

She got back yesterday, so I'm sure there's a monster post on the way!