Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged! Whooohooooo!

Thanks for the tag Mel! As I`ve said before, I love being tagged. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I know, I know, small things and small minds. Yadda yadda....



This is quite a cool one (although not the best one from a vanity point of view).

So this is what you do.
  1. Sit down. (Just like Mel, I`m a bit of a rebel so I did the standing thing. Also, the only mirror, other than the ones in the bathrooms, is on the ceiling above our bed.... HA HA HA - just kidding!!! Seriously, just kidding!!!)

  2. Take a picture of yourself right now.

  3. Don't primp.

  4. Upload it to a new post.

  5. Tag 5 people to do the same.

So I`m tagging:

Heather

Nessie

Kevin

David

Pamela

And remember, "don`t hate the player, hate the game"

15 comments:

nessie said...

Oh dear. I still don't have a camera... maybe if I try to scan my face?... ok, forget I said that.
seriously
whoosh
forget

The Running Golfer said...

What must I forget? It`s all fuzzy, no recollection...

Simply-Mel said...

Look at da boytjie... Seriously, you showered and did your hair and put a clean white shirt on! YOU PRIMPED. YOU CHEAT YOU! *grin*

And tell that lovely wife of yours I am WAITING....wanna see the hair BEFORE THE HAIRDRYER/STRAIGTNER ARRIVES!!!

Thanks for playing!

The Running Golfer said...

Howdy Mel! I promise I did not primp! I took that photo this morning before I showered. I wore yesterday`s shirt, did not do hair (even if I want to I can`t do hair, not enough to classify it as a hair-do).
Thanks for the tag, it was a lotta fun!

I will make sure we do Hayley`s tomorrow. It`s gonna be tough and I`ll take shots but I`ll do it for you!

The Running Golfer said...

Nessie, I`ve come up with a brilliant idea! Photocopy your face!

Heather Nicole said...

haha! I love my blogging friends. You guys crack me up :) People in my office always ask what I'm giggling at!

Great photo playa...I'll be sure to take a snap when I get home from work.

Have a wonderful Friday!!!

The Running Golfer said...

Hey Heather! I agree, I spend so much time giggling at the blogs it`s hilarious.

I look forward to your pic!

Simply-Mel said...

I'll let you off the hook then....but you have to dish the dirt on that lovely lass of yours...

The Running Golfer said...

Don`t worry Mel, I`ve already started to "prep" her for tomorrow!

Miller said...

Good one Broer!

The Running Golfer said...

Thanks broer!

The Running Golfer said...

Mel, I have tried everything, she won`t budge. I need your help...

David Richardson said...

Hey Francois! Cool picture. That's a keeper.

OK, I'll do the same.

Have a great one.

The Running Golfer said...

Thanks David! Looking forward to yours!

isnessie said...

Okay, I've officially given up on this one! I don't know 5 people to tag! But since I've got the new blog, I'll pull it up when I've got enough peeps. Ah, blog fodder. Thanks!