As you know, Hayley and I absolutely love our tv. We literally plan our evenings around the tv schedule. We are fortunate enough to have satelite and also a PVR (Tevo y`all). So we tend to either watch everything or tape everything.
Tv goes through good and bad times here in SA. We tend to have all the best shows on at the same time. Then we`ll go a few months with hardly anything to watch.
Fortunately now is a good time with lots of awesome shows on. We have The Amazing Race, Prison Break 4 and True Blood on Tuesdays; American Idol and The Mentalist on Wednesdays; American Idol and Fringe on Thursdays and The Office, Eli Stone, The Bachelor on Fridays. Saturdays are for sport as are most Sundays but we also have South African Idol on Sundays with the results shows on Mondays. I`m very embarrassed most of the time but we do have some talent, sometime....
This brings me to my favourite shows and my least favourites. Here is a list of my all time favourites and least favourites. A lot of my least favourites started of as favourites but then progressively got worse until I hated them.
- Prison Break - Season 1
- The Office (British and American versions)
- Roswell - Season 1 & 2
- Friday Night Lights
- Greys Anatomy - Season 1 & 2
- Spin City
- American Idol
- The Mentalist
- CSI (Las Vegas - Grissom rocks)
- Eli Stone
- 30 Rock
- Dirty Sexy Money - Season 1
- Ellen Degeneres
- Will & Grace
- The Amazing Race
- Twin Peaks
My Least Favourites
- Greys Anatomy - Season 3 onwards
- Dirty Sexy Money - Season 2 onwards
- CSI Miami (Horatio Caine annoys the living daylights out of me)
- Soapies - Days of our lives, etc etc etc
- The View - OBVIOUSLY
- Dr Phil
- Jerry Springer
- The Coconuts (It just reminds me how backward South Africans actually are, so I stay away from the show and live in my own little cocoon)
- EGOLI - Let me not start
- Beauty and the Geek
So what do you think? Have I left your favourite off my list? Have I got your favourite as a Least favourite?
I`m sure I`ll sit down later and remember a whole bunch of shows that I forgot but that`s ok, it gives me another post!