Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The four of us

I thought I`d take a few minutes to tell you about my little family. There are four of us namely me, Hayley, Elvis and Phoebe.



Hayley and I have been married for 7 years and have been together for 8. She is the love of my life and I know we`ll spend the rest of our days together. We have been through a helluva lot the last few years but all of it has just brought us closer together. She truly is my best friend. I have even turned her into a WP fan. Look the Man Utd thing I have to thank my father-in-Law for as he laid the foundation! I suppose Beckham made it a bit easier for Hayley to become a United fan back in the early days. Hayley must be the most kitted out golfer of all time who has yet to make it to a golf course!!! She has tons of golf clothes, caps, shoes the works! An awesome set of clubs, which she is yet to USE! Who knows, maybe one day we`ll stroll the fairways together.



Then we have Elvis and Phoebe. They are our "kids" and we love them to bits. Phoebe drives us crazy with her barking but she is one heck of a guard dog!



Elvis, now he is his dads boy. He is ALWAYS hungry and just adores his dad (I`m not sure if he loves me more than food but at least it`s a contest) and his dad absolutely adores him too!

So, there you have it. My little family!

No comments: