Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random Stuff

A few random facts for today:


  • The identity of the person who voted "what a dufus" on my blog poll can be revealed and it is none other than my lovely wife Hayley
  • Phil Mickelson has the worst "high 5" technique with not one hitting the mark yesterday
  • Nick Faldo will cost the Europeans the Ryder Cup
  • Today is a picture perfect day in the Cape
  • Rain is predicted for the Cape tomorrow
  • Snow fell on Table Mountain yesterday
  • President Thabo Mbeki has been asked to step down by the ruling ANC party
  • Elvis is trying to hump Phoebe, with not much luck. For reference read here
  • "get in the hole" was the most used phrase in the world yesterday
  • Cheering a missed putt or bad shot is just not golf
  • WP moved into the top 4 of the CC last night and I will support the Bulls for the first time in my life today as they play the 5th placed Cheetahs
  • I hate the Bulls

This is a totally random post with no use whatsoever and I probably wasted my time doing it and your time if you read it.

Sorry....

2 comments:

Miller said...

All of the above random facts have some relevance to somebody, somewhere, somehow and at sometime. I'm going to look for a I hate the bulls fan club - wanna join?

Just look at the log for the CC and look for the team that has the most bonus points this season. They are currently in third place! They are also way ahead of WP in forth place. THEY ARE THE LIONS!!!

I enjoyed this post Broer. I didn't feel it was a waste of time.

The Running Golfer said...

Hello broer! I wanna join the "I hate the Bulls" fan club. In fact, you and I cab head it up!

Ja ja ja, I know the Lions are 3rd on the log at the moment. Just keep in mind that you guys play the Sharks next week and then the MIGHTY Province!
May the best team win!

BTW, where have you been?