Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What if?

My post the other day got some very funny comments with regards Man Perms and Mullets from two of my friends, David and Kevin. That got me thinking, what would I have looked like with those cuts? I can in all honesty say I have never had the privilege of owning either. Firstly I have the straightest hair in the world and secondly I have a healthy brain.

I found this site a week or so ago and it`s really funny and worth a visit. So, without further ado, I present to you, the Man Perm (more Afro than perm but what the heck) and the Mullet as worn by me, the Running Golfer.




4 comments:

Miller said...

Thank goodness it is a what if! You are freakin hilarious. The man perm you could get away with, but you would have to stay away from police file with a mullet. You could move to springs though.

The Running Golfer said...

Move to Springs? I could become the MAYOR of Springs!

Darryl said...

Man-Perms and Mullets are proof that God has a sense of humor . . . and that some men have no sense of self-respect!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Darryl

The Running Golfer said...

he he spot on Darryl, spot on...